Pradosh Vrat has more importance in Hinduism. Pradosh fast is observed every month on Trayodashi Tithi. Pradosh fast is observed twice a month. One in the Shukla group and one in Krishna. A total of 24 Pradoshas are poisonous in a year. On this day, worship of Shiva is done by arrangement. Trayodashi Tithi Date Date Date: Complete List of Pradosh Vrat, Vidhi, Shubh Muhurta, and Ashadh Month Tithi Pradosh Vrat.
This fast is called Budh Pradosh Vrat from Pradosh Vrat on 21st July 2021, Thursday.
Asha, Shukla Trayodashi – 04:26 p November, 21
Ashadh, Shukla Trayodashi Final – 01:32 p, Nov 22
Pradosh Kaal- 07:18 PM to 09:22 PM
Importance of Pradosh Vrat
1.The seven-day Pradosh fast has special significance in the matter of success.
2.This happens in the case of fasting of Budh Pradosh.
3.The player who caught this game is taking advantage of this game.
4.Pradosh Kaal is worshiped
5.Pradosh Vrat is worshipped. Pradosh Kaal starts 45 minutes before the sunlight.
Pradosh fasting ritual
- Pick it up in a hurry.
- Wear clean clothes after bath.
- Light a lamp in the temple of the house.
- If you can, please keep fast
- Abhishek of Bholenath with Ganga water.
- Inform Bholenath.
- Worship this Mata Parvati and Ganesh Ganesha along with Bholenath. The worship of Ganesha is arranged for any auspicious work.
- Bhog Bhoj to Lord Shiva. Hrithik’s indulgence of this whole-succulent goodness is totally good.
- Do the aarti of Go Shiva.
- Give this person as much attention as possible.
Pradosh Vrat Puja Material Agarbatti, gulal, Moonlight, intact, flower, Datura, bilvapatra, thread, Kalawa, Lamp, cooper, Incense stick, pod.