Wealth is the true friend of a person, money will rain on doing this work. Acharya Chanakya’s economics, diplomacy and politics are world famous. Inspiring everyone. Acharya Chanakya did complete research work on whatever schemes were implemented.
Acharya Chanakya was the mentor and advisor of Chandragupta Maurya of Taxila. Acharya Chanakya’s economics, diplomacy and politics are world famous. Inspiring everyone. Acharya Chanakya did complete research work on whatever schemes were implemented. Knowing and understanding the real situation, prepared the strategy. So at the same time, Acharya Chanakya has told the solution of some problems related to life through policy. Chanakya has given ways to improve life in Niti Shastra as well as ways to avoid evil people.
- According to Chanakya Niti, there are two ways of protection from thorns and evil people. First, to avoid thorns, wear shoes on your feet and shame the evil person so much that he cannot raise his head and distance himself from you.
- Chanakya says that when a person loses wealth, his relatives leave even friends, servants and wife. All these come back when the money comes back. Chanakya has described wealth as a true friend or relative.
- Chanakya says that the person who wears unclean clothes and speaks harsh words. Mother Lakshmi never showers blessings on a person who wakes up after sunrise. Therefore, one should always wear clean clothes and get up before sunrise with melodious speech.
- Chanakya says that a person should never turn away from his values and virtues. According to ethics, sandalwood does not leave its fragrance even after it is cut. Even after getting old, the elephant does not leave its pastimes. Sugarcane does not lose its sweetness even after being squeezed. Similarly, a good person never gives up his qualities and values.
- Chanakya says that love is the truth that is done for others. What happens to oneself is not called love. In the same way, the donation done without any pretense is the real charity.